Welcome to my land! Aff, 20+. Counting days for graduation and part time blogger. This blog is based in Malaysia♥.
Big Help : K I M
Nice View:Google Chrome
How to be a good employee
Saturday, 13 April 2019 • April 13, 2019 • 0 comments
Here are the top employee qualities:
1. Communicator: Employers love to hire employees who have the ability to communicate well and express themselves in a clear manner, whether in writing or speaking. Inaccurate/inappropriate communication between employees can cause many problems to the company.
2. Self-Motivated: A good employee never hesitates of taking responsibility or a more responsible position. She also ready to work beyond the call of duty in order to meet goals or to solve problems, even if the job in discussion is not one of the regular works she is usually assigned.
3. Hard worker: There is no substitute to hard work. Although everyone seems to say that they work hard not many keep on working after being at the job for a while. So, one has to keep reminding oneself about the importance and significance of working hard as an employee.
4. Adaptable/decisive and effective learner: Employees who know how to adjust themselves to a new environment, willing to learn new things (quick learners) and perform their best in changes are likely to be the best performers in any organization.
5. Team Player: Many companies consist of teams. Any company requires an effective team effort. An employer who can contribute is an ideal worker. Someone who is like a fish in the water (of the organization), who can perform well in a team will become a factor sooner or later.
6. Helping others: everyone appreciates a helping hand every now and then. Do not hesitate in helping out others. This make the person establish friendly relations with the coworkers and keeps the office running smoothly which in turn is appreciated by the employers.
7. Honesty: A good employee is honest about his/her work and qualifications. Self-criticism and willing to receive feedback (bad as good) is essential to becoming a good learner.
8. Ethical: Work rules are made to be followed. There is decorum of every place that ought to be kept. A good employee follows the policies of the company and inspires others to do so too.
9. Give credit where it is due: One of the most prevalent practices doing the rounds in offices today is stealing the credit of a job well done. A good employee will not only truthfully let the right co-worker have her credit but also share her own accolades with his team.
10. Polite: Being friendly and approachable will never harm. a good employee greets her co workers a ‘good morning’, says little courteous things like ‘thank you’ and ‘you are welcome’. These things may appear insignificant but go a long way in establishing the person as favorite employee.
11. Disciplined and punctual: Every boss loves a punctual, disciplined and conscientious employee. Time is money. Coming late to office, taking unnecessary breaks, procrastinating and leaving earlier than the usual hours cost money to the company. No employer will ever appreciate this.
12. Avoid gossip: The person should always remember that she came to the office to work, to make a career. Do not spread office gossip or rumors. Respect the privacy of the co-workers. Safeguard and protect the confidential nature of office business and transactions.
If you are an employee who has just started out a career and joined a company, working/improving the right traits can help you in the long run. Knowing the best qualities of employees may help you find a stronger foothold in the company and increase your chances of getting promotions and success.
Learn how to be a good employee from the very beginning of your career!
Saturday, 6 April 2019 • April 06, 2019 • 0 comments
“Don't let past mistakes make you lose hope of achieving good. Some of those with the worst past have made a great future for themselves.”
SEGMEN DROP YOUR LINK
Thursday, 17 January 2019 • January 17, 2019 • 1 comments
Assalamualaikum readers ! tadi aff blogwalking then terjumpa satu segmen ni and aff pun join sebab menarik dan syarat-syarat pun mudah.
Kalau nak tahu apa syaratnya, sila klik banner ni :D
JOM JOIN SEGMEN NI :)